Business Analyst – Customized API
- Being the key focal point to liaise with customers in order to understand their IT system and integration specifications
- Coordinate with internal and external IT and Business stakeholders to formulate end-to-end integration solution design
- Work with internal Product and IT team to deliver end-to-end integration solution design for customers
- Advise best integration practices to customers and with internal Product and IT team
- Work on detailed API specifications in prescribed formats
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues encountered by customers for the integration
- Advise on technical/functional changes required by customers for new requirements
- Support testing and provide quality assurance for new features developed
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- At least 3 years in of experience in business IT, preferably in e-Commerce or related domain, with proven experience with software
- Experience in B2C e-Commerce advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills, with proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to work independently, in a distributed team environment.
- Must be very detail-oriented and possess the ability to exercise independent judgment, work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong orientation towards agile concepts and lean development.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experienced with tool sets for release management, requirements management, quality management and defect tracking.
Work Location: GPF Tower, Wireless Road, Bangkok
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCOMMERCE SOLUTIONS (THAILAND) LIMITED
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn