Area Manager - Retail Management (DHL eCommerce Solutions)
The Area Manager – Retail Management will be responsible for overall performance of retail outlets within the designated geographical area, including daily operational support, daily sales and overall profitability. He/she will lead a team of Key Accounts Executives in order to striving good quality of service and strong relationship with retail business partners and stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and aggressively grow revenue from DHLeCS retail outlets (DHL ServicePoints) within designated area
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and loyalty with resellers and business partners
- Lead and manage a team consisted of Key Accounts Executives to effectively support ServicePoints daily business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional collaboration, ensuring high quality of service is delivered
- Conduct monthly performance reviews together with resellers and internal stakeholders
- Provide regular updates and resolution on business challenges and customer satisfaction
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure accounts perform and grow to their maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Implement and execute sales activities within the area to achieve target budgets and maximise growth within the existing customer base
- Continually develop knowledge of products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions for resellers.
- Provide feedback and recommendation to further improve business operations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a comparable organization and/or function with proven track record of leading a team of key accounts sales or customer services and success delivery against targets.
- Experienced dealing with retail franchising will be a plus
- Good understanding of eCommerce industry
- Knowledgeable in logistic and/or last-miles delivery services industry
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (English & Thai), both spoken and written.
- Self-motivated, competitive and having a strong continuous improvement mind-set.
- Good computer skill (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint) and able to work with complex system.
- GPF Tower, Wireless Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn