Accounting & Tax supervisor
- Take an active role in ensuring financial report and tax report are fully meet at timely manner with accuracy and completeness
- Maintains our license to operate being a good corporate citizen, protecting our external reputation.
- Ensures compliance with statutory and local tax regulations in the country. This includes full ownership of Thailand DHL eCommercealso includes handling the relationship to external parties such as auditors and tax outsource partners where relevant.
- Maintains an efficient working relationship with the Share service center finance organization and external auditors and supporting the company on Finance Operations activities.
- Drives and coordinates projects and initiatives that has an impact on the business environment.
- Conducting the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met. Review and/or prepare monthly and annual adjusting entries and ensure adherence with the closing calendar
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing. Quarterly balance sheet and P&L Fluctuation Analysis
- Coordinate with Shared Services to ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies. Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Considerable interaction with internal/external auditor/tax consulting.
- Reviewing and preparation taxation including vat, withholding tax filings form and submit it on time.
Required Experience& Skills
- Possess high degree of analytical skills and is capable of combining strategy with financial insight
Experienced in working closely with offshore teams in service centres
At least 4 years relevant experience including experience working in accounting firms (preferred) and compliance
Exposure to Shipping and Logistics industry will be highly desired
Fluent in English and Thai
- SAP and Excel sheet skill.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCOMMERCE SOLUTIONS (THAILAND) LIMITED
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn