Account Receivable Manager
- A sparring partner and trusted business advisor to the Board of Directors and President; working with the rest of the leadership team to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- A high touch customer-facing role. To manage and mitigate the AR risks and collection in a few different markets across Thailand country.
- Take an active role in contact client regarding overdue receivables
- Ensuring financial report and tax report are fully meet at timely manner with accuracy and completeness in related to AR.
- Ensures compliance with statutory and local tax regulations in the country.
- Maintains an efficient working relationship with the Share service center finance organization and external auditors and supporting the company on Finance Operations activities.
- Drives and coordinates projects and initiatives that has an impact on the business environment.
Required Experience& Skills
- Substantial experience as ‘Leader of others’ and Leading of Leaders’ and with a proven track-record of selecting and coaching finance professionals
Possess high degree of analytical skills and is capable of combining strategy with financial insight
Commercial acumen to understand and challenge numbers based on a business agenda
Experienced in working closely with offshore teams in service centres
At least 4 years relevant experience including experience working in AR
Exposure to Logistics & eCommerce industry will be highly desired
- Fluent in English and Thai
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCOMMERCE SOLUTIONS (THAILAND) LIMITED
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn