Position: IT Manager
Location: Banbury (regular travel to Heathrow is required)
Customer: Life Science Business Unit
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 20 Jan 2019
For the role of IT Manager you will be responsible for management of IT to support operational service performance and delivery of strategic and tactical business agenda for the Clinical Trial & LLP business division of UK LSH. Responsible for IT Service Management, IT Budget & Cost Control, IT staff management, IT Product and Supplier Management (Internal & External), Implementation, Change Management, Internal & External Relationships.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience within a Life Sciences or Healthcare industry, ITIL Certified and have experience with JDA Warehouse Manager Systems and/or Oracle Transportation systems. This role will be part of a team with a global reach; therefore, it would be beneficial to have experience of international working, Understanding different cultures and industries.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Represent IT at divisional management level for Clinical Trials & LLP business division of UKLS.
• Maintaining knowledge of logistics, life sciences and healthcare including clinical trials supply chain principles and associated IT and technology methodologies, competitors, solutions and market dynamics.
• Ensuring accuracy and update of training records, using relevant tools and processes.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Experience in an IT Management role with experience of solution design/project delivery/IT service management.
• Experience within Logistics
• University degree or equivalent (desirable)
• A level or equivalent (desirable)
• Secondary education GCSE or equivalent (essential)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK