The courier is responsible for sorting, delivering and picking up all inbound and outbound shipments within the service area designated by the company as per prescribed quality levels of service to our customers.
- Ensure that all deliveries for each cycle are completed in a timely and professional manner as per DHL standards, e.g. TDK shipments before 08:00, TDT before 12:00.
- Ensure that all shipment scanning and system requirements are completed as per standards, download of data is completed promptly to ensure 100% accurate and timely data to the network.
- Ensure that all-necessary paperwork for shipments associated with pick-ups and deliveries is fully completed to DHL standards before the freight is sent to re-weigh to ensure perfect shipments.
- Maintain a proactive approach towards security of freight, facility and personnel and suggest smarter work practices that will ensure that through teamwork the staff meet all KPI standards and our customers are continually provided enhanced services.
- Ensure a high level of rapport and communication is maintained with both internal and external customers while promoting DHL’s professional image.
- Promote and sell value added services like TDD, Import Express, Insurance and participate actively in the Sales lead incentive programme thus helping towards company revenue.
- Communicate with dispatch professionally and as per time deadlines indicated to ensure that all pick ups and requests are actioned as per commitment to our customers.
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean and tidy at all times thereby portraying the image of a market leader and drive carefully and safely adhering to the traffic regulations of the country and ensuring safety of both self and others on the road.
- Comply with the ground operation ISO procedures as outlined in the manual and safe working practices both within and outside the workplace.
- Adhere to work timings, policies and procedures of the company, housekeeping guidelines and ensure that self is well groomed as per DHL dress code at all times.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The courier represents DHL to our customers on a day-to-day basis, hence the service extended and relationship developed with our customers strengthens the business relationship.
Manage the day-to-day issues and queries of customers in one’s own route.
Can take decisions on individual run in terms of scheduling work load to ensure deadlines and standards are met.
Planning and Organization
Organize their route to ensure that all deliveries, pickups, data download and paperwork are 100% completed as per standards.
Strive to meet pick up and delivery deadlines even on busy days without comprising on service to customers and completion of internal procedures, such as scanning, loading of data, courier de-brief, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in a service industry preferable
- Excellent verbal and written English & Arabic communication skills
- Good planning & organizing skills
- Demonstrates high level of commitment, energy and resilience.
- Passion for delighting customers.
- Committed to delivering quality results and exceeding expectations.
- Good attention for detail
- Good at building relationships and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Self motivated and able to work pressure and time deadlines
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Have a valid and clean driving licence
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Bahrain