Business Development Manager
DHL Global Forwarding – Bahrain is looking for a skilled and experienced Business Development Manager to lead business development in accordance with corporate/country business strategy and local business environment to deliver maximum profit and optimize business assets and human resources.
Corporate Customers – New & Existing
- Identify and develop potential, sustainable customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain strong existing corporate customer relations and loyalty.
- Respond to corporate customer RFI, RFQ (Request for Information, Request for Quote) and Tenders.
- Respond to corporate customer needs/enquiries/complaints.
- Lead in engagements and strategic corporate customer interfaces.
Managing Director, Country
- Provide corporate customers specific advice/information to Managing Director to facilitate business performance review & evaluation & budgeting.
- Support Managing Director to devise, fine tune and implement overall sales and marketing strategy and directives.
Other Country Functions
- Co-ordinate with different departments to deliver quality service to corporate customers.
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with others functions.
- Is responsible for optimum sales activity for corporate accounts.
- Is responsible for the best possible exploitation of the market, taking into account the marketing strategies of the sectors of activity and of the corporate accounts.
- Establishes guidelines with respect to corporate accounts sales, tendering procedures, routing order, follow-up, dealing with complaints.
- Set targets for the corporate accounts dept, taking into account the agreements with the sectors of activity and with higher levels, and regularly checks whether they are being achieved.
- Implement a uniform control of sales by using standard procedures, including forms.
- Ensures an optimum flow of information between the corporate account dept and the sectors of activity.
- Responsible for the engagement, promotion, transfer, training and dismissal of employees in the corporate dept.
- Informs superiors and relevant functional units continuously and in good time of important occurrences with in his area of responsibility.
- Any other jobs as and when assigned.
Strategic Business Development
- Lead corporate customer meetings/sales visits (potential and existing) and present company capabilities.
- Identify and develop sales leads.
- Drive market profiling and corporate customer/competitor research & analysis activities to understand and identify market opportunities and challenges.
- Ensure effective pricing strategies are developed to sustain profitable growth.
Corporate Customers Business Performance & Results
- Responsible for achieving Corporate Customer business targets and KPIs.
- Develop sales motivation initiatives to keep high sales performance towards the annual business target..
- Defines, monitors and enforces sales targets to the sales units.
- Select and assigns key positions to reach targets.
- Responsible for costs and cost structure and drives improvement measurements and actions.
- Evaluate Corporate Customers organization performances based on budgets, benchmarks and KPI’s.
Championing Quality & Improvement
- Responsible for constant improvement and optimization of department resources.
- Defines and implements Corporate Customers Department ISO standards in line with corporate instructions.
Corporate Customer Sales Operations Management
- Ensure the development and maintenance of the corporate customer database and its use for identification and segmented targeting of corporate customers and prospects for DDAO.
- Share product knowledge and to provide internal support to subordinates Proposes IT needs.
4. People - Management
• Deep knowledge on DGF products (AFR/OFR)
• Good communication and presentation skills, ideally selling experience in competitive markets
• PC literate, excellent organizational, communication incl. telephone and writing skills
• Knowledge of the industry, working areas and stakeholders
Education / Qualification / Certification Requirements:
• Marketing Bachelors Degree or any relative business degree
English – Excellent
Arabic – is a Plus
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong problem-solving mentality
• Extensive knowledge of OFR /AFR Import Operations
• Good administration skills
• Results driven and attention
Zahlen und Fakten
8am - 5:30pm
DHL Global Forwarding MENAT