Account Operations Manager
Job Title:Account Operations Manager
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure we transport our customers of shipments by air or sea. DGF's logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. This also includes special transport-related services.Visit our career site on the web at
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Operations Supervisor to lead a team of air operations specialists as well as drive performance improvement through data analysis ensuring customer and operations requirements are met or exceeded.This position will be based at our Atlanta, GA facility.
- Organizes, plans, and facilitates the day-to-day work of a team of Air freight Account Specialists
- Oversees and Supervises transactional operations in the receiving area (delivery arrangement, planning and follow-up of shipment in the receiving area)
- Acts as subject matter expert; quickly identifies and resolves any operational issues in a timely manner to ensure quick resolution and customer satisfaction
- Drives continuous improvement in process flows for the account operations through data analysis
- Produces customer and operational reports and analyzes for operational improvements.
- Ensure customer’s needs, requirements, and KPIs are met or exceeded
- Creates, builds and maintains excellent relationships with key suppliers both internal and external
- Continuously monitors supplier performance and develops improvement plans when required
- Identifies training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department
Skills / Requirements:
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Very strong analytical and decision making skills
- BA/BS preferred
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
WHY JOIN our DHL team?
At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its employees, society and environment.You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL.We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away at work to achieve a healthy work/life balance.DHL offers highly competitive compensation, incentive, and bonus plans.
In addition, DHL offers the following:
·Paid time off: Holiday, Float Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
·Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
·401K plan with a match
·Employee Discount plan
·Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading Logistics Company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL.We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Zahlen und Fakten