Value Creation Specialist
The Scope for the role isFord Of Europe. Follow key tasks are in scope for the role:
• Working for the Ford of Europe Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) team.
• Support projects & supply chain solutions / concepts from definition to implementation for new and existing Ford LLP accounts.
• Process mapping (current & future)
• DILO Mapping.
• Define and conduct system and process testing (e.g. UAT, Super User)
• Stakeholder managment & engagement specifically in Operations from Operator to PLM - Support the Change Management.
• Support CI Management team in data analytics.
• Supporting the CI Managers during implementation of strategic and tactical Ford LLP supply chain optimization projects.
• Leveraging your operational experience to identify new savings and service improvement initiatives, and supporting the CI team in the continuous improvement of existing business.
• Ensure a common approach to implementation and post implementation support within the business unit (I2M)
The role has key responsibilities for the design, testing, optimization, communication and specifically implementation of the following supply chain aspects:
• Logistics strategy.
• Supply chain modelling, including strategic networks, facilities (warehouses, cross-docks & manufacturing logistics).
• Supply Chain Software solutions.
• Supply chain processes design and re-engineering.
• Sustainable supply chain development (e.g. carbon footprint and multi-modal optimization)
• Support the implementation of the customer’s strategy.
Consultancy - Proactive and strategic/tactical LLP supply chain Projects:
Support the Ford LLP CI team in supply chain consulting services and projects to targeted customer, presenting and aligning our approach / projects with internal stakeholders, test and implement tools and benefits and present results to key decision makers within the LLP organization.
• To maintain awareness of developments, techniques and applications within LLP Europe, DHL Supply Chain, other BU’s and the wider marketplace. To help testing potential tools, and we present results back to our key decision makers.
• Support the O2D process (incl. preparation of COO, BRD etc. and Implementation) specifically in the area of Design via current and future state mapping as well in the area of UAT and change management.
• To adequately manage the risk ofchange associated with complex implementations.
• Support the implementation of unique supply chain solutions, inc reporting, baseline monitoring etc.
•CI Managers, PLMs, Operations Managers, Operators and Coordinators and Head of I2M in the pursuit of new processes and tool supporting the DEPICT process by designing robust implementation plans, to give LLP collegues and management faith in the innovative and competitive solutions (Change Management).
•CI Managers to support the requirement gathering and design and testing of processes and tools.
•Operations Managers and PLMs to align processes and requirements with the Operations Community. Design specification, implementation support and handover to Operations teams and /or operations.
•Operators and Coordinators to be trained (e.g. define and train super users / trainers) and informed about changes to their daily work processes.
•Head of I2M to report progress on e.g. testing or stakeholder feedback.
•IT teams to communicate to feedback testing results and raise tickets for fixes or requirement changes.
•Client teams e.g. IT or HR –in the translation, validation and communication of their requirements into innovative and competitive supply chain solutions.
•External consultants / resources – support of external resources used to support the implementation process – e.g. other DHL resources (sector/country) / external IT providers.
•Ford of Europe – in the translation, validation and communication of their requirements into innovative and competitive supply chain solutions.
•To define, test and implement solutions for:
- new business solutions to realize new services.
- service improvements to retain & protect current business.
-Replace non-value adding services with value adding services through lean management.
•To ensure operations comply with the relevant legislation.
•Produce optimal implementation solutions for customer and DHL taking into account costs, service levels and/or CO2.
•Support the production of business cases.
•Manage multiple Implementations at a single time.
•Document / Create process mappings and DILOs.
Requirements for the Job
- Cross-cultural awareness working within a matrix structure.
- Experience in several divisions is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and logical thinking; translating many different real life situations. into models that allow for scenario comparisons; data manipulation skills are essential to this role2.
- Good Project & Program Management Skills, with relevant experience
- Ability to quickly identify and asses key impacting risks and subsequent development of appropriate. mitigation plans.
- Ability to identify sustainable cost effective packaging solutions within complex supply chains.
- Good communication skills; good listener and effective in communicating ideas. Frequently required to present to customer’s senior management teams in technical and non-technical terms.
- A good degree of computer literacy, with knowledge of CAPS, Cast, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- University degree or > 3 years LLP experience
- Degree in/focus on Supply chain management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration and/or mathematics – desirable.
- Other relevant technical qualification, like OneTMS, CAPS, CAST, MPL desirable
- Change Management experience desirable.
- Proven track record in managing supply chain design projects desirable.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of key costs and cost drivers within the supply chain environment.
- Experience in process optimization.
- English (C1).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn