Do you want to develop your professional career in a large international automotive company? Are you interesting in big opportunities? Please keep reading!
We are looking for a software developer, who will be part of a Multinational company and will work on developing and supporting application software for use within our Supply chain and automotive business.
- To lead / support other software developers through sharing of best practices and to keep abreast of new technologies to ensure that the development teams are working in the most effective way.
- To interpret business and user requirements for new software, or software changes, carry out database design, software development, implementation support and application support post go live.
- Development of IT Road Map.
- Managing and supporting European and global operations.
- Supporting our global customer who is requesting further innovation from DHL into their supply chain.
·Promote and share best practice and explain use of new tools, techniques, functions and features to other members of the team and the wider DHL community.
·Identify security vulnerabilities, or server performance concerns. Recommend and implement revised processes, modified configurations, new code etc. to resolve any such issues.
·Develop a culture of respect and trust, while delivering high performance within the team.
Requirements for the Job
• Degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
• English (Fluent)
·The position requires 1- 2 years of experience in:
- Development skills using C#, SQL Server and standard components.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure Technologies incl. Database architecture and Machine Learning.
- Knowledge and good understanding of Microsoft operating systems, Cloud Technology and modern BI Tools.
- Strong process, analytical skills with natural accuracy and eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven experience of managing multiple project simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of Agile development techniques.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn