Valencia - Spain
Administrative tasks to provide interim support for a smooth freight operation based on the scenario of Brexit and collaborate along multiple stakeholders providing required transport information due to its integral part within our Customer freight operations. Actively monitor border crossing routes via standard road & rail routing in order to pre-alert about critical delays.
Main function to verify and update customs relevant information within an Error Reporting Tool in order to allow smooth border crossing operations. Action to be performed several times per day with specific timelines in order to ensure that all suppliers falling under LLP scope have submitted the valid export declaration to LLP.
• Monitor on a daily basis that all suppliers falling under LLP scope have submitted the export declaration LLP.
• To contact suppliers for submission of export declaration if not received after loading or chase supplier for corrected version of export declaration
• Check reception of Error Reporting tool on specific agreed timelines
• To enter customs relevant information into Error Reporting Tool in order to allow smooth border crossing operations in case supplier has created customs document after ASN submission and/or entered wrong information.
• To monitor actively border crossing routes via standard road & rail routing in order to pre-alert/report about critical delays.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives - propose and implement related process changes.
• In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders identify areas for business improvement and work on successful implementation of projects beneficial for the customer and the LLP
• Ensure information is obtained from relevant parties in order to provide status updates/feedback to customer
• Resolve or escalate process deviations by supply chain partners conform to operational process and standards.
Requirements for the job
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Good team player
• Good communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Good analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• European Customer that requests geographical and multicultural knowledge to work in a diverse environment with different time tables
• PC literate
• Desirable Logistic knowledge
• Understanding of customs process
• Availability for shift rotation (7 to 22 h)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn