Ops. admin. Lead
Ops. Admin. Lead
Valencia - Spain
To functionally lead a group of Ops. Administratives (on-site and/or remotely) enabling that key tasks on Customs documentation are executed in a timely manner & on a daily basis in order to allow smooth transition between UK & Continent& vice versa
Key activities are:
• To ensure that the Brexit Supporters are well supported and trained in relevant processes and tools
• To drive continuous improvements aligned on European level.
• Support the team in reaching the expectations on services and behavioural aspects
• To oversee the daily operations of Brexit work tasks and seek for continuous improvement
• To support the Team in all aspects during periods of absenteeism, holidays and peaks of workload
• Depending on operational requirements, the role holder may be asked to perform additional/different tasks or activities, especially work performed by the Brexit Supporter.
• To support the team in reaching the expectations on services and behavioural aspects
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives - propose and implement related process changes.
• In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders identify areas for business improvement and work on successful implementation of projects beneficial for the customer and the LLP
• Ensure information is obtained from relevant parties in order to provide status updates/feedback to customer
• Resolve or escalate process deviations by supply chain partners conform to operational process and standards.
Requirements for the job
• Leading Skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Good team player
• Good communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Good analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• European Customer that requests geographical and multicultural knowledge to work in a diverse environment with different time tables
• PC literate
• Desirable Logistic knowledge
• Understanding of customs process
• Availability for shift rotation (7 to 22 h)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn