Operations Manager South LLP located in Valencia
Almussafes, Landes Valencia, Spanien SUPPLY CHAIN 21472 26/01/2020Jetzt bewerben
Role Title: Operations Manager South LLP (located in Valencia)
- Responsible for the delivery of the Spanish, French, Romanian and South African Lead Logistics Provider services (LLP) and Sites with specific accountability for service delivery whilst maximizing KPI performance, revenue, profit and growth
- Responsible to direct and develop multiple Value Chain stakeholders across UK&I and MLEMEA, e.g. Carriers (Road, Rail, and Short Sea) , ODC and EDC Operators
- Responsible for leading, motivating, managing the DHL team across multiple countries and coordinate with other key stakeholders in order to deliver and improve the inbound to manufacturing logistics supply chains
- Identifying, generating and driving new opportunities for DHL.
- Manage positive customer and internal Works Council relationship
- Develop/achieve agreed budget, revenue and profit
- Review and Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to meet contractual terms and DHL expectations
- Develop effective plans for business aligned with other internal and customer key stakeholders
- Ensure the customer's diverse business units are managed and serviced in terms of their logistics requirements.
- Ensure adherence of DHL tools; methodologies, governance and standards for the purposes of implementation
- 3-5 years team leadership experience in LLP and / or supply chain solutions
- Operations Management with P & L responsibility
- Management of a team previously, Knowledge of sector customer trends and needs
- Requires up to 20% national and international travel
- University degree National / International level
- English fluent & Spanish Desirable
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.