LOGISTIC OPERATION MANAGER
Logistic Operation Manager
Valencia - Spain
We are looking for a responsible for one of our transport operations.
You will be in charge of:
- Developing processes to manage international
cargo movements. Managing their operational aspects.
- Managing and increasing the capabilities of the control tower team, leading by the example to reinforce behaviors associated with our culture.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to provide the best supply chain solution
- Validating and managing the implementation of new business process improvements and service improvements from an operational perspective before launch.
- Actively collaborating with the Project Management and Value Creation team to develop continuous improvement concepts to meet customer needs
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships within the business so that all objectives are met
Requirements for the job
Senior knowledge of the characteristics of the
supply chain, materials management and transport.
· At least 5 years of experience in supervision / management in freight transport and / or experience in a logistics environment
· High capacity of team management, leadership, engagement.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Customer relationship management skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Very good teamwork skills.
· Presentation skills.
· Change management.
· Desirable international cargo experience - including customs regulations
· Be able to work in a global team in several regions. Matrix organization
· Fluent at Spanish and English (more than 70% of your conversation will be in English)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn