IT Development Supervisor
Do you want to develop your professional career in a large international company? Are you interesting in big opportunities? Please keep reading!
We are looking for an IT development supervisor, who will be part of a multi-national company and will work on leading a team of software developers through technical and process guidance, sharing of best practices and to keep abreast of new technologies to ensure that the development teams are working in the most effective way within our European Supply Chain and Logistics business.
- Leading / supervising a team of IT developers.
- To interpret business and user requirements for new applications, or application changes. To provide solution design, application development, application support post go-live.
- Managing and supporting European and global business, customer, and IT relationships. Support development of on-going strategic IT Road Map.
·Promote and share best practice within development team and business user community.
·Provide technical assistance to the rest of the team with 1). coding issues, 2). tips and techniques for integration of bespoke code with other products, utilities, databases, etc., 3). interpretation, impact and implementation approach for technical standards and technical guidelines.
·Provide technical expertise and assistance, spread best practice, and carry out technical reviews, across their own Teams products and servers. Identify opportunities, and develop and implement appropriate reusable code modules, which add to the portfolio of products available to the development team.Promote and share best "coding" practice.
·Identify and implement improvement opportunities (i.e., processes, configurations, coding, and new technologies).
·Undertake R&D activities where appropriate; assess new functionality available in new software releases. Assess new technologies, methodologies and toolsets, where appropriate develop recommendations, procedures and processes as to how these can be integrated into internal toolsets and help other developers to understand their use.
·Develop a culture of mutual respect and trust, while delivering high performance within a multi-cultural IT and business team located in various countries.
·2-4 Years in a similar role.
·Degree in computer science or related technical discipline. Or similar job experience.
·The position requires experience and knowledge in:
- Development skills using C#, SQL server and Telerik.
- Microsoft Azure Technologies, incl. Database architecture and Machine Learning.
- Modern BI Tools (i.e., PowerBI, QlikView).
- Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Knowledge of Agile development techniques and product development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Depict project management methods.
- Strong process and analytical skills, problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral. Must be able to communicate at appropriate level to any audience.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, and strong prioritization skills.
- English language (Fluent).
- Spanish language (Fluent).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn