OFR Client Support Specialist
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for OFR Client Support Specialist who willcoordinate, oversee and arrange delivery of airfreight import and export shipments on behalf of our clients in Abu Dhabi, Dubai.
Are you interested in background of airfreight import and export environment?
Would you like to make sure that all shipments are delivery and your customer is satisfied?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- To manage customer expectations for general & project clients, by executing logistics requirements ( FF & CL) set within the SOP / process guidelines to ensure that all KPI's are met.
- To deliver innovative logistics solutions to customers focusing on their requirements, and build a strong relationship with key stakeholders to ensure customer loyalty to DHL.
- AD12Interacts with Customer Service, Product, and Global Service Centers, if required
- Ensure all inbounds are actioned in time, incl file opening
- Liaises with the Shipping Line for timely consignment loading, send accurate pre-alerts to the destination office and forwards all necessary documents, B/L copies and invoices to ensure proper planning / consolidation of shipments / PO, liaise with customs ops / pricing as necessary to plan MOT ( type of trucks, carrier, containers/freighter cargoetc).
- Ensure customer requests are responded to in timely manner and internal / external stakeholder are appraised as required.
- Proactively coordinate with respective product operations (OFR/RF/Network) to ensure shipments are executed on time, pre-alerts are received (import)/sent(export), docs pre-checked. Documents from origin offices or customers received and open files in TMS accurately. Attach all necessary documents and inform customer on any discrepancies before processing for clearance.
- Liaises with the customer on desired delivery schedules, books transporters and follow up for delivery of cargo to the customer within timelines specified.
- Effectively & proactively monitor and track/report the progress of shipments from departure to arrival and ensure all internal / external stakeholders are updated of any deviations and exceptions. Pre-alerts are sent promptly and accurately.
- Ensure files are closed as per KPI timelines
- Actively seek and report operational process gaps / errors to line manager, with an aim to continuous improvement- OI/CCM, CW1, EDM, DHLi to be regularly used
- Support implants / CT team / customer with status on urgent shipments – rig down, AOG,etc.
- Collaborate with network offices and seek specific country compliance & trade requirements prior shipment execution.
- Review the commercial performance of the accounts with supervisor / managers regularly and find innovative solutions to reduce cost, improve processes, increase revenue and share of wallet.
- Ensure compliance to HSE standards are maintained, monitor adherence to DHL and customer’s standards.
- Ensure all shipments related documents, additonal approvals on charges, port/carrier receipts are available in TMS.
- Ensure that the ARN KPIs are maintained as per the global standards & addressing any deviations in the as and when it arises.
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in AFR / OFR operations
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in many areas of AFR /OFR operations and pricing
- Good knowledge of the Air / Ocean Freight and Forwarding Industry
- Good knowledge of Air/IOcean freight product pricing
- Logistics Bachelor degree or any relevant business degree
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development with global internal training plan
- Competitive salary
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Application deadline is till 31, January 2020.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Abu Dhabi LLC