Business Development Manager
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and to develop relationships with suppliers and others partners in DHL Global Forwarding – Abu Dhabi. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Seeks and prospects for BC targets to win new customers.
- Plans and manages medium to large - sized Business Customers.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market.
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs.
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Is responsible for closing business by connecting a customer’s needs to a DHL solution by offering value to the clients supply chain.
- Supports customer growth by conducting joint visits with Product, TL and organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
- Uses networks within the various Sales channels within DP DHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA’s & SOP’s).
- Is a master user of DGF CRM.
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 5- 6 years in new business sales within the transport, logistics or freight forwarding industry (or similar service industry).
- Deep knowledge of all DGF products.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ideally selling experience in competitive markets
- Experience in Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearing sales environment with proven record advantageous.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills and the ability to focus on outcomes.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships.
- Champion for development of successful sales engagement.
- Ensure a sound understanding of, show knowledge of and be strongly conversant in our industry workings.
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Application deadline is till 14th May, 2021.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Abu Dhabi LLC
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn