Group Coordinator Lead - 4802 - Westlake LA SWRC (Westlake, LA)
This is night shift group lead position. New hire is required to work between 6pm and 6am, in one of the two different shift groups:
Group 1 - Monday to Thursday (4 days, 12 hours a day, total 48 hours/week, with 8 hour overtime), then Monday to Wednesday (3 days, 12 hours a day, total 36 hours/week), week to week rotation;
Group 2 - Friday to Sunday (3 days, 12 hours a day, total 36 hours/week), then Thursday to Sunday (4 days, 12 hours a day, total 48 hours/week, with 8 hours overtime), week to week rotation.
Job skills: in addition to safely operating forklifts, conduct systemic transactions, accurate inventory count, assist management to lead.
Responsible for assigning work schedules, training associates and monitoring associate progress for the work group they are directing. Provides day-to-day direction and guidance to work group. Responsible for daily workloads.
- Conduct training for new associates.
- Maintain legible and accurate records or logs.
- Review documents prepared by members of the work group for accuracy and legibility.
- Monitor performance of associates within the work group.
- Open and/or close and secure the building as directed.
- Report unsafe conditions to supervisor if they cannot be self-corrected.
- Communicate work practices, procedures, and methods to associates.
Required Education and Experience:
- 6-12 months warehouse experience
- 6-12 months forklift operation experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment, preferr
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.