Solutions Designer – Supply Chain and Warehouse Solutions (m/f/d)
Our DHL Supply Chain Strategy 2025 is paving the way for our future as an organization in terms of how we will grow our business and ensure our success for years to come.
In keeping with this strategy we are offering an exciting opportunity for the position of Solutions Engineer – Supply Chain and Warehouse Solutions. Your role will be to develop, design and implement best in class supply chain and warehouse solutions.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You’ll lead the design and development of best in class warehouse solutions
- You’ll manage solutions design deliverables across highly complex customer projects
- You’ll be involved in presenting your solution to top decision makers and help us win new business
- You’ll develop price structures and assumptions for the proposed solution to achieve growth and helping us continuously improve our processes and practices
- Be a subject matter expert/advisor when it comes to specific Solutions Design solutions and knowledge
- You’ll build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and become a trusted business advisor
What is required from you?
- Anywhere between 3-10 years’ experience in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Business Proficiency in English, any other additional language an advantage
- Degree in (or with focus on) Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering
- A high degree of computer literacy, with knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access, CAD, Class, Lamasoft
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in: Product Flow, Warehouse Layout, Resource Modelling and Planning, Packaging, Storage and Pick Strategies
- Resilience to work toward tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and logical thinking; data crunching skills are essential to this role
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of knowledge around mathematical optimization
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Raluca Firanescu is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 1724344219
We are looking forward to your application!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.