Forklift Operator - 3138 - Terrell TX SWRC (Terrell, TX)
Wages and Benefits:
- Starting pay is $12.25 which includes shift differential
- Excellent comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k company match program up to 5%
- Monthly bonus based on individual performance, with the highest performers making > $700.00/month
- Monthly good catch $50 and $25 prizes
- Quarterly Attendance rewards $100 perfect attendance and $50 good attendance
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
What to Expect:
- 90 day training program
- Full forklift training program - no experience necessary
- Dedicated trainers on all shifts focus on your development
- Our program provides the tools and attention needed for you to succeed
- Safety Committee - help contribute to a safer workplace for everyone
- Positive working environment with an emphasis on teamwork and innovation
- Career Advancement - our site places high importance on personal development and career advancement from within