Intern, Business Administration
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Have knowledge on incoterms, custom declaration, etc.
- Support of logistics, shipping & administrative task
- Liaise and working alongside different departments
- Handle daily communication and correspondence to external & internal customers
- Responsible for execution of billing
- Work closely with internal quote and customer service team / customer /Logistics and end user to update rate and shipment progress.
- Respond to overseas rate enquiry/amendments of billing document
- Build positive relationship with customers
- Follow all company’s procedure and reporting protocol
- Maintain 100% compliance of in country and overseas regulatory requirements
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s): Good communication, interpersonal skills, endless drive to learn.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- 5 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
Candidates must be able to start work in March/April.
Candidates must be able to work in One City, Subang Jaya or Taman Sutera Utama, Johor Bahru
DHL Global Forwarding welcomes those who are interested in developing their personal skills, have interest for career growth as well as gaining new experience and passionate in learning the rope of the industry.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
No travel required