Head of Sales Support
- Ensures effective and efficient management of Indoor Sales (Network Sales & Telesales), Business Support Team (Tariff & Sales reporting), Marketing Team and Risk & Insurance Management Team.
- Effective management of Indoor sales (Network & Telesales) and Risk & Insurance Claims
- Assistance for presales materials
- Provide specific information to Sales Director and Sales Management Team to facilitate business performance review & evaluation through Sales Reports & Analysis
- Drive market profiling and customer/competitor research & analysis activities to understand and identify market opportunities and challengers.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department
- Plan, organize and direct an efficient &effective department.
- Develop IKO/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Coaching, Mentoring & conduct performance appraisal.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.\
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
- Marketing Communication Plan: To design and develop country presentation deck for customers to further promote the company’s business and support the country sales team.
- Public Relations: To evaluate, design and implement regular and appropriate public relations initiatives through close liaison with Regional Office, in order to further promote the Company’s brand, image and social responsibility to the public at large.
Brand Management and Development: Manage and further develop the DHL brand through communicating a consistent message, internally and externally whilst ensuring all Company’s literature, uniforms, facilities and vehicles that carry the brand are in full compliance with the DHL Branding and Advertising Guidelines.
- 7-10+ years of total work experience in Sales or relevant Logistic Business Support experience.
- Very good written and spoken English
- Have experience in leading a team with strong people development capabilities, equipped with general interpersonal skills
- Best in Customer management skills, multitasking and overall planning
- Strategic thinking and process optimization mindset with accurate analytical skills to link strategies and objectives together
- Proactive Senior Stakeholder engagement skills.
Software: Basic - Microsoft Office (outlook, excel and ppt) if additional other software experience that is relevant to Sale Support will be added advantage.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.