Assistante du Managing Director Operations
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other, who has pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference?
DHL Express, a division of the Deutsche Post DHL Group, is expert for worldwide shipping and delivery of express parcels and documents. Discover the unique international spirit of DHL in an ambiance where commitment is appreciated and rewarded.
For our Operations department in Geneva we are looking for a
starting as of 1st April 2020 or upon agreement.
- Assist MD Operations CH in daily tasks
Numerous correspondences linked to customers, processes, initiatives, etc… as well as some translations
Consolidate, create & follow-up of various reports / processes
Work around Strategic projects
Prepare, participate, produce minutes & follow-up of meetings
YOUR PROFILESkills / Qualifications
- Knowing DHL environment (if possible)
- Having 1-3 years expertise in secretarial / support functions
- Strong writing skills
- English – Proficiency level, both written and spoken
- French – Excellent level, both written and spoken
German – an asset
- All MS Office software
- Good Excel & PPT command
- High sense of confidentiality
- Result oriented
- Pro-active / initiative taker
- Quality of Work – exactness
- Highly accountable
- Very reliable
- Flexible – not afraid by changes. Readily learns and applies new information/concepts
- Positive minded
- Respectful towards hierarchy & colleagues
- Team Player
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks?
Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
<15% der Zeit