Packer - 4475 - Romeoville IL MWRC (Romeoville, IL)
Shift Hours 11am-7:30pm
Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
Ability to multi task & work in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to stand or walk back and forth for extended periods of time.
Must be able to work extended hours (10 or 12 hrs) on same day notice or an extra shift on weekends as needed.
Attention to detail preferred.
Must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment.
Ability to lift/move product that may weigh up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to work in a manual environment (No RF system)
Responsible for the safe, secure, and accurate packaging of customer orders.
- Efficiently pack customer orders ensuring the correct number and product is loaded and shipped.
- Verify that the entire order picked matches the packing slip.
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing manual material handling equipment.
- Repack and weigh orders that require special handling.
- Select applicable packaging (box/container) for the order. Insert applicable packaging material, construct and seal once completed. Affix packaging label to the outside of the package.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly and safe work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- No experience or education requirements
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.