Service Point Coordinator
We are currently seeking Service Point Coordinator to join DHL eCommerce Solutions Malaysia!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
a) Service Point partners supporting tasks:
Support in the process of contracting, setting-up accounts and termination of service points;
Provide technical support for Service Point partners in regards to daily operational activities in order to ensure consistent experience for the partners;
Screen information of and answer enquiries from potential partners;
- Reconcile monthly commission for Service Point partners and reach out to them in order to get confirmation on commission as well as timely submission of VAT invoice;
Update training documents of physical handling or application usage for Service Point partners.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional personnel (in Commercial, Finance and Customer Support) to onboard, make adjustment and terminate shops (as partners and as customers);
Support Supervisors and IT team on application testing activities;
Support in other activities as directed by Supervisors.
c) Performance and quality assurance tasks:
- Prepare periodic reports on performance of Service Point activities (including key volume and cost figures) for the purpose of timely detection of issues and problems underlying current Service Point processes;
Support Supervisors in provision of solutions for detected issues in order to maintain the service level of the network.
- Good communication skills with people of different background (both through phone and face-to-face);
Structure-thinking with planning and organizational skills and lean mindset;
Flexibility, curiosity with hands-on mentality and ability to work under pressure;
Good data processing skills;
Basic knowledge of or interest in retails and supply chain;
Required proficiency in English.
- Bachelor degree in business-related or industrial engineering disciplines;
Newly-graduates are welcome.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.