System Support Specialist
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to support a key Business Intelligence technologies Qlik Sense & Teradata Database, within Deutsche Post DHL in order to drive time to value and ensure maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
What you will do:
- Daily usage of SQL, query analysis and DB job checks with Teradata Viewpoint
- Teradata DB User Management, creation and managing Teradata objects like Databases, Users, Profiles, Roles, Accounts, Tables, etc. Modifying Databases, Users, Roles Profiles as per Teradata Best practices, Space Allocation, assigning Permanent Space, Spool Space and Temporary Space.
- Access Management of Teradata Database, Objects Granting and Revoking Access Rights on different database objects.
- Teradata System Performance Use of Performance Monitor (Viewpoint), TASM, Resource Monitoring Database Query Log (DBQL & PDCR, Access Logging) and PDCR implementation and reporting.
- Viewpoint and DSA - Data Archives, Restores and Recovery, basic NetBackup console operations,
- Qlik Sense installations, upgrades, bug solving, logs inspection,
- QMC User Management & apps migrations, access management,
- Qlik Streams administration,
- Qlik Cluster performance analysis,
- Maintain technical documentation and the knowledge of supported applications and technologies.
Technologies you will use:
- Database Teradata
- Qlik Sense
You should have:
- Advanced with SQL,
- Understanding of Business Intelligence concept and key components,
- Hands-on experience with OS Linux (incl. Scripting)
- Communicative English
- Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
- Drive for results
- Working experience with Teradata DB, TTUs, Viewpoint is plus
- Working experience of QLIK SENSE is plus
What we offer:
Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
6 Self-sickness days/year
Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
On-going professional and technical training and certifications
A multicultural environment in modern offices
Pension plan contribution
Employee Referral Program
Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
Smart casual dress code
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to delevop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.