SERVICE DESK ANALYST + ADDITIONAL SUPPORTED LANGUAGE
SERVICE DESK ANALYST + Additional Supported Language
Take the chance to
join DHL IT Services in Prague - an award winning employer and Service Desk
- Czech Employer of the Year in Prague and Best Large Service Desk. -
We support internal colleagues with different levels of IT Support within Deutsche Post DHL global logistics group.
Here you will become part of DPDHL with offices in over 220 countries and global employee community of almost half million people. Our office in Prague operates an internal data center with about 1,700 employees and around 70 nationalities.
We work Monday to Friday, covering core hours between 7 am and 7 pm in various 9 hours’ shifts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• We support internal
o User portals
Everything we do is recorded and documented in Global Service Now, a ticketing system that helps us in keeping track of and taking care of requests.
• To our assistance we
o Knowledge bases
o Global Service Now
We want to provide
Excellent Internal service so it is in our interest you have access to
everything you need every day.
This is an exciting constantly changing IT environment and only with the right colleges at the right time can we make sure we keep delivering great service.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
• English and Additional
Supported Language (German, French, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish,
Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Italian), written and spoken.
• Basic IT skills or deeper knowledge is advantage
• Ability to work in a multinational/cultural team
• Helpful and customer oriented
• Customer support Experience is a benefit
• Having good analytical and problem-solving skills is also plus
• Permanent full time contract
• You will work in ever
changing and improving IT environment
• Stable work environment near Metro C - Chodov
• Motivating monthly bonuses based on performance
• Up to 10 paid sick days per year
• Extra week of Holiday
• Lunch vouchers and Flexi passes
• Discounts for multiple restaurants and other services
• Trainings for everything you need to know
• Continuous training scheme and chance to obtain to obtain generally accepted IT industry certifications – ITIL, HDI, CompTIA, MS Office. And much more…
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn