Senior System Support Specialist (UCC)
Our Infrastructure Operation team is looking for a new team member!
Infrastructure Operations team runs and maintains the global hosting infrastructure and its components within the ITS data centers as well as providing countries with remote infrastructure management and support.
This role will work within Infra Operations – Collaboration team to provide both proactive & reactive support and will be the principal team member in managing the daily operations of the UCC (Unified Communication and Collaboration) Services globally for Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, O365 components.This includes deploy, support and maintain the UCC Services in ITS both On-premise and Online. Responsible for supporting and ensuring UCC services infrastructure meets the business agreed SLA and on-time to provide quality service support globally.
As a System Support person in Infrastructure Operation team; we support, maintain and monitor the datacenter infrastructure (Prague and Kuala Lumpur) 24 x 7 and ensure that underlying infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, databases, and middleware) availability meets the agreed Service Level targets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure implementation of new services and changes to existing services in the Production/Development environments are in line with customer project plans and requests
- Delivery of pre-sales advice and consultation on technical architecture and production standards
- Provide 2nd level of support of systems running in ITS, supporting more than 100 servers globally
- Provides Operations Acceptance activities in order to ensure accurate and timely release to production of new and/or enhanced services.
- Maintain a forward vision of server and/or software architecture and provision to ensure timely replacement of servers with due regard to financial and technology implications
- Build and maintain relationships to ensure the supply of goods and equipment and support of services and products
- Ensure that the applications and their support is undertaken based on the IT Operational standards, executed in line with the ITS Process and delivered within the requested timescales
- We emphasize teamwork hence provide advice and guidance to junior colleagues is a must.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Skype for business 2015/19
- Microsoft Teams, O365 components
- Powershell Scripting
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3- 5 years of working experience in administration and support in large global environment preferably Skype for Business 2015/19, Microsoft Teams, O365 components, Supporting >100 servers. Powershell scripting is a must.
- Proficient in Powershell scripting
- Ability to work independently and self-motivation
- Experience in a large, multi-vendor, computing environment preferable
- Results oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually
- Customer-centric and end-users focused
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English for both written and oral
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during the public holidays
- This is a normal working hour role.
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Certified in Skype for Business 2015/19/Online. O365 (MS Teams), any voice related certification
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Cafeteria employee benefit program via Edenred
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.