Senior PM – Infrastructure Programs
Joining Infrastructure Programs as a Senior Project Manager, you will lead complex projects in our global organization.
You will be managing a medium to large scale of project or a relevant part of a large project or program at all stages (initiation, execution, closure) and in all project management area.
You need to manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and delivery of project(s). You’ll need to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality, and resource requirements.
• Manage stakeholder’s relationship by communicating with them regularly with project status
• Obtain feedback at any critical project milestones and at project completion to ensure that projects efforts meets customer expectations
• Develop a detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Communicate major milestones and identifies potential project risks by conducting regular status meetings to review project activities
• Oversee and manage changing scope as well as project acceptance criteria
• Utilize project management processes and methodologies at all time
• Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Project management experiences in Infrastructure Projects
• Experience in preparation of project plans with appropriate budget and resource requirements
• Proven ability to lead and manage a specialist-based, high-performing and multicultural team
• Proficient in customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
• Leadership in the project process and planning activities
• Advanced English
• Prince 2 or MSP certification is a big advantage
• Great team of IT professionals
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.