Senior DevOps Engineer - Oracle/Java
Prag, Hauptstadt Prag, Tschechien Global Business Services 27519 22/02/2020Jetzt bewerben
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Application support team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to support key systems within Deutsche Post DHL in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity.
The role will work on systems which plan, control and run the P&P business unit which is responsible for letter & parcel delivery in Germany.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain software components for a high-complex Oracle/Java based systems landscape of the Post&Parcel business unit.
• Monitor the system landscape and implement optimizations as well as carry out administrative tasks to minimize outages.
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers.
• Deliver application operation support within Service Level Agreements according to ITS processes with the main focus on Incident and Problem Management
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
• Coordinate activities and communicate with impacted stakeholders as per incident management process
• Execution of operational acceptance test according to the release to production process
Applications you will use:
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Oracle Enterprise Server
• PostgreSQL including PostGIS (spatial option)
• Tomcat and / or JBoss and / or Oracle WebLogic Application Server
You should have:
• Hands-on experience in Java Development
• Proficient technical knowledge of Linux operating system
• Advanced knowledge of Oracle database
• Advanced knowledge of at lease one scripting languages would be beneficial
• Proficient in at least one application server technology
• Practical experience in Application Monitoring with e.g. HP OpenView, Splunk or similar tool
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Willingness to work together in a shared international DevOps team to support development, bugfixing and improving application performance and robustness
• German language skills would be beneficial
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.