Prag, Hauptstadt Prag, Tschechien Global Business Services 26233 26. March, 2020Jetzt bewerben
We are looking for new colleagues to our Network Operation Center. You will act as technical expert in the telecom operation department to support the Service Centers’ telecommunications infrastructure.
This is a shift based positions.
- Co-ordinates and leads incident resolution for Telecom infrastructures
- Co-ordinates technical information gathering from internal/external customers during incident resolution. To be the SME of telecommunications and support the Service Centers' telecommunications infrastructure including WAN, (W)LAN & Voice Services.
- Responsible for the resolution of business critical incidents by providing interim and permanent technical solutions that can be supported
- Resolves and diagnoses incident trends and network capacity to enable the correct capacity planning and capabilities of existing infrastructure, to meet business demand
- Participates in changes and follow the change control process
- Monitors, analyzes, reports and solve events having adverse effect to the infrastructure.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Very strong analytical skills
- Knowledge on CCNP level is desirable
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP
- Very good knowledge of DNS infrastructure
- Strong understanding of Cisco switching / routing technologies and protocols
- Orientation in wireless LAN technologies
- Understanding of IP telephony technologies
- Communication, prioritization and organization skills
- Fluent English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Smart casual dress code
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.