DevOps Engineer – SAP SD + ABAP/BSP
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Our DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems within Deutsche Post DHL in order to drive time to value and to ensure the maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
The role will work on systems which plan, control and run the P&P business unit which is responsible for letter & parcel delivery in Germany.
What you will do:
- Technical application support for SAP environments / users (3rdlevel support)
- Analysis of programs, applications and customizing settings
- Bug fixing
- Participation in further development projects
- Analysis of customer requirements, writing of technical concepts and implementation with ABAP, ABAP OO
- Customizing of SAP SD
- Coordination/cooperation with external service providers (T-Systems Germany)
- Maintain technical documentation and the knowledge of supported applications
You should have:
- Advanced experience in maintaining SAP applications, especially SAP SD and complex customer developed solutions
- Very good knowledge of SAP SD and ideally basic knowledge of SAP MM
- Knowledge of ABAP, ABAP OO and BSP
- Deep understanding of common interface technologies, especially flat files, ALE, RFC, SOAP
- Good level of English, German language is a big plus
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required