DevOps Engineer - SAP Retail BW
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Our DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems within Deutsche Post DHL in order to drive time to value and to ensure the maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
You will work on systems which plan, control and run the P&P business unit which is responsible for letter & parcel delivery in Germany.
What you will do:
- Customizing and development as part of bug fixing or maintenance-related further development in SAP BW Release 7
- Self-responsible analysis of programs (ABAP R/3 and object-oriented), applications (SAP BW) and customizing settings
- Develop independently of suggestions for improvement and optimization (performance optimization, automation)
- Participation in project releases and transfer of releases into maintenance
- Support of applications in maintenance (monitoring of loading and processing processes)
- Independent inclusion of customer requirements and implementation in technical concepts
-Advising customers on questions regarding the technical implementation of technical processes.-Preparation and execution of presentations-Coordination of cooperation with external service providers
·Several years of experience in the development and support of SAP BW systems
·Good knowledge of ABAP OO
·Experience in creating and analyzing SAP BW queries
·Design and implementation of exit functions in ABAP
·Experience in creating and analyzing web template, in-depth know-how of SAP BEX tools
·Extensive knowledge of the data flows, structure and structure of a BW system
·Extensive knowledge of BW inventory management
·Strong analytical skills
·Spoken and written English
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.