DevOps Engineer - SAP CI/ABAP
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Our DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems within Deutsche Post DHL in order to drive time to value and to ensure the maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
You will work on systems which plan, control and run the P&P business unit which is responsible for letter & parcel delivery in Germany.
What you will do:
- Technical support for application operations / users of SAP environments
- Analysis of programs, applications and customizing settings
- Development of improvement and optimization proposals
- Customizing and development as part of bug fixing or maintenance-related further development in SAP CI
- Participation in project releases and transfer of the releases to maintenance
- Inclusion of customer requirements and implementation in technical concepts
- Preparation and implementation of presentations
- Coordination/cooperation with external service providers (T-Systems Germany)
- Monitoring system performance and process control OS + Oracle DB
- SAP Basis / SAP start and runtime parameters
- Interfaces / gateways to third-party systems
- Application parameters (CI, FI, master data and in-house developments)
- Billing process - individual processes + parallelization of process steps
- Implementation analysis in re-design technical parameters
- Operational Data Lifecycle Management (DLM)
- Control of archiving objects and reorganization processes
- Implementation of new archiving objects and development of reorganization processes for standard and in-house developments
- Design and implementation of solutions for process automation
You should have:
- Advanced experience maintaining SAP applications
- Experience in the development and implementation of projects in the related area (for ex. SAP finance, invoicing and billing)
- Previous exposure to SAP CI
- ABAP / ABAP OO know-how
- Strong experience with interface design and cross-system processes
- General IT overview
- Knowledge of invoicing processes and associated master data (contracts, customers, conditions, etc.)
- Good level ofEnglish
We welcome knowledge of ITIL and German language.
Your personal skills:
- Ability to work independently, in a structured and customer-oriented manner
- Strong communication skills
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- High resilience, teamwork, flexibility and reliability
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.