The Security Specialist has the general responsibility to support the implementation of the security services of DHL Supply Chain as an extremely secure environment, minimizing losses, thefts and security incidents and liaising effectively with internal and external customers and authorities.
In particular, the Security Specialist has to:
- Minimize losses, thefts and security related incidents within area of responsibility
- Support the security activities in terms of procedures, communication, reporting, suppliers administration activities and audits, by delivering regular updates
- Apply to industry security standards
- Provides communication and contact for security-related issues to country management
- Coordinates with operations as to the implementation of a harmonized level of minimum security standard according to the company security concept
- Supports development and implementation of security standards and policies in line with the Europe Regional Security Program with focus on procedures, communication and reporting
- Cooperate proactively with cooperatives, customers, colleagues, suppliers
- Improve security awareness and promote security as an added value.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Results oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on a high level of customer service
- Good understanding of local law
- Project management and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English (spoke and writing)
- Analytical thinking skill and problem solving
- Good knowledge of the Supply Chain (warehousing) business (operational procedures)
- High degree of analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft tools for reporting purposes
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain (Italy) S.p.A.