Order Filler Picker - 6212 - Muskegon MI NCRC (Muskegon, MI)
2nd shift receiving clerk: Responsible for accurate receipts of material via customers SAP system and proper part handling.
Ability to lift up to 40 pounds. Have the ability to read small parts and numbers and enter into system accurately.
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or hand held computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order.
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Accurately count product inventory by location .
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing non-powered material handling equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.