Air Freight Pricing Analyst
To ensure DGF pricing commitments, Key Performance Indicators, revenue, & profitability goals are met.
- Primary focus of this individual will be on Air Freight pricing and win ratios in order to increase market share and improve the quote success performance.
- Provide external customers with timely and competitive pricing quotations using the Quoteshop Rate Management System.
- Solicit pricing feedback from internal and external customers
- Ensure the efficient, qualified, and timely issuance of all quotations both to internal DGF stations as well as external customers.
- Provide sales team and other DHL Global Forwarding offices and agents with quote responses within the established DHL Global Forwarding standard
- Analyze all quotes using the various reporting tools
Liaison with TLM, Sales & product to identify opportunities.
Liaison between product, stations
Community College or University graduate preferred
Minimum 3 – 5 years in freight forwarding industry with proven satisfactory track record, operational &/or sales experience.
Strong communicative, analytical, & administrative skills.
CIFFA and/or CITT graduate an asset
Bilingualism (where necessary).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Canada) Inc.