Group Coordinator Lead - Inventory Control Clerk - 1425 - Mechanicsburg PA NERC (Mechanicsburg, PA)
Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory by verifying all orders received and shipped
Assigns work schedules, trains associates in processes and monitor’s associates’ progress
- Perform the duties of an inventory control clerk.
- Conduct training for new associates.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Monitor performance of associates within the work group.
- Report unsafe conditions to supervisor if they cannot be self-corrected.
- Communicate work practices, procedures, and methods to associates as required.
- Ensure accurate accounting of and disposition of all defective or damaged product.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months warehousing and inventory experience
- Working knowledge of SAP inventory system
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.