Logistics Operations Coordinator - 9362 - Livonia MI NCRC (Livonia, MI)
Shifts will range between 7am and 8pm with occasional Saturday morning coverage
Assist in coordinating truck, rail, and international shipments. Provide communication to both shippers and carriers. Assist in coordinating and providing problem-solving and order management for customers.
- Assist in coordination of export/import shipments.
- Establish and coordinate schedule with carrier and tender shipments.
- Track and trace all shipments.
- Update and maintain Transportation Management System(s) – SAP.
- Prepare and publish daily, weekly reports.
- Obtain data to assist in analysis on performance trends.
- Proactively identify problems to management.
- Answer and resolve basic billing questions when needed.
- Confirm rates with carriers.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months – 1 year warehouse or logistics experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.