Sourcing Manager in Indonesia
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Procurement – Sourcing department we are specialize in strategic sourcing of goods,services and transportation capacities in order to reduce costs and ensure quality. Would you like to contribute on this? Are you keen to lead strategic supplier negotiation and identified new suppliers?
If yes please read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Transportation, IT and Communications within Indonesia
- Prepare & lead strategic supplier negotiation with local suppliers
- Prepare, conduct and lead tenders (incl. E-sourcing)
- Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
- Conduct local & regional supplier management and identify new best in class regional suppliers
- Manage local budgets and contribute to regional targets
Your Qualification & Skills:
- 5+ yearsof relevant experience in procurement general management
- Proven experience in leading negotiations of mid/large volume, high impact and with different degrees of complexity
- Experience with mid-sized project management
- Preferably has category experience Transportation, IT and Comms
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent English language level as well Indonesian
- Amazing chance to be part of a international company with a leading position on the market
- Close cooperation with the Head of Procurement in Indonesia and team
- Outstanding opportunity for responsibility as well as a fantastic working environment
- competitive salary and world class benefits
If this role sounds like something which you would like to be part of please don’t hesitate and click apply.
Zahlen und Fakten
PT. DHL Supply Chain Indonesia