Sourcing Manager, Indonesia
Would you like to be part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improve their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
If this is something what interests you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
Focus on Procurement Categories – Production Equipment, Fleet Management, IT and Communication
Preparing & leading strategic supplier negotiations with local suppliers
Identify new best in class local suppliers
Lead, prepare and conduct tenders (incl. E-sourcing)
Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
Be responsible for local & regional supplier management
Your profile should look like:
- 5+ yearsof relevant experience in procurement Proven experience in leading negotiations of mid/large volume, high impact and with different degrees of complexity
- Experience with mid-sized project management
- Category experience in Production Equipment, Fleet Management, IT and Communication
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent English language level as well Bahasa Indonesia
- Amazing chance to drive and overlook Sourcing categories within a country
- Close cooperation with the Head of Procurement and a team of other 9 Sourcing Managers
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility and as well a fantastic working environment with regional and global community
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and apply here.
Zahlen und Fakten
PT. DHL Supply Chain Indonesia