Senior System Support Specialist - Sharepoint
DHL is offering one exceptional candidate the chance to work within Infra Operations – Collaboration team to provide both proactive & reactive support and will be the senior team member in managing the daily operations of the SharePoint Services globally for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online and OneDrive Online.
The scope may also require minor customization and light development work based on customers request on the SharePoint platform. You will support and ensure SharePoint services infrastructure meets the business agreed SLA and on-time to provide quality service support globally. And you will love your job!
Your Qualifications Include:
·3-5 years of working experience in SharePoint administration and support in large global environment preferably SharePoint 2013 (with stretched DR farm), SharePoint Online, OneDrive Online, Supporting >100 servers.
·Powershell scripting is a must.
·3-5 years working in multinational - IT industry specialized in Microsoft SharePoint both on premise (SharePoint 2013) and online (SharePoint online, OneDrive online), Powershell scripts, etc.
·University degree specialized to computer/technical area
·Microsoft Certified in SharePoint 2013, O365 (SharePoint online, OneDrive online)
·Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification
·English and Spanish (read, write, speak) and cedula required
• Ensure implementation of new services and changes to existing services in the Production/Development environments are in line with customer project plans and requests
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level of support
• Provides Operations Acceptance activities in order to ensure accurate and timely release to production of new and/or enhanced services.
• Maintain forward vision of server and/or software architecture and provision to ensure timely replacement of servers with due regard to financial and technology implications
• Ensure that the applications and their support is undertaken based on the IT Operational standards, executed in line with the ITS Process and delivered within the requested timescales
• Guide junior in ensuring their support provided is undertaken based on the IT Operational standards, executed in line with the ITS Process.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Americas), Inc.
No travel required