Transport HSE Executive
Gebze, Kocaeli, Türkei SUPPLY CHAIN 27719 20. April, 2020Jetzt bewerben
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical background)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with exposure to several HSE/BCM & Road Safety areas preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain Operations
- Proven and solid light and heavy vehicle trade experience
- C class Safety expert certificate
- Knowledge of ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ADR
- NEBOSH certificate will be an asset
- DVR and/or ROSPA certificate will be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Competent with MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High energy level, Self-disciplined, self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal and leaderships skills
- Process orientation with analytical mind set
- Initiate and influence integration of HSE/BCM &Road Safety policies and practices into the company
- Implement HSE/BCM &Road Safety programs and procedures to ensure compliance
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
-Engage in activities associated with satisfying business, customer and regulatory expectations
-Lead management system implementations at start-up operations
- Ensure the attainment and sustenance of the ISO 14001/ ISO 45001 or any certification at the sites being carried out
-Be accountable for leading safety improvement projects with cross functional teams and supporting any major change or investment project for the site with the creation of the right safety and environmental management.
- Support the implementation of HSE/BCM & Road Safety initiatives and operation excellence programs
- Work with consultants and contractors on related HSE/BCM & Road Safety issues
-Advises management and operations on the safe transport of dangerous goods by all modes of transportation
-Set DG standards and ensure that all aspects of the acceptance and handling of Dangerous Goods, ensure fully compliance with relevant Regulatory requirements and policies and procedures.
-Ensure the capabilities to transport Dangerous Goods in line with business requirements
- Implement compliance tracking programs and record keeping systems
- Ensure the preparation and timely issue of all HSE/BCM & Road Safety reports including accidents/incidents, investigation
-Follow up/analyse CAPA logged and working on the solution with the team, effectiveness monitoring
- Conduct HSE/BCM & Road Safety education/trainings
- Ensure that sufficient training and induction of all personnel is being provided and maintained.
- Provide and determine alternatives for issue resolution
- Develop and work with site teams focused on HSE/BCM & Road Safety program establishment, development, implementation and improvement
- Integrate HSE/BCM & Road Safety function with transport operations
-Manage road transport HSE activities/programs through regular engagement and stimulate the haulers to progress towards the “Generative HSE Culture” aspiration
- Monitor and report operational Road Transport Key Performance Indicators.
- Carry out hauler audits and agree on improvement programs, including setting and follow-up of targets.
-Ensure the Group Driving Standards are applied at every step of Road Transport operations and contracts are managed according to group standards.
- Sustain safe working systems and procedures. Ensure that all safety regulations and practices are adhered to
- Manage the development and implementation of effective BCM/emergency response plans
-Provide direction as necessary to attain HSE/BCM & Road Safety management standards and goals
-Tracking hazardous wastes, following and keeping waste treatment systems records, ensuring that legal declarations are properly done
Perform periodic inspections/ audits and keep records and follow up decisions/actions to be taken.
- Participate risk assessments studies, and update it when required.
-Ad hoc projects required
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Lojistik Hizmetleri A.S.