Land Freight Operations Specialist
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.[PN(M1]
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Land Freight Operations Specialist who will processes, handles and distributes all required documents in the shipping area in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Would you like to ensure customer requirements are met and takes corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements?
Are you interested to Interact with Customer Service, Product, and Global Service Centers?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Creates and confirms transport order to ensure pickup of the shipment at origin and delivery to final customer at destination
- Performs booking and booking optimization according to internal guidelines as defined by Product
- Prepares, controls and distributes all required land freight documents to counterparts (carrier, consignee, supplier, etc.) complying with regulations and internal procedures
- Checks responses from counterparts and finalizes validation of required documents
- Follows-up shipment status in the transit area, identifies incidents and ensures resolution of incidents
- Acts as Customer Service in the incident and exception management resolution
- Maintains excellent relationships with suppliers
- Is responsible for identifying performance issues of suppliers and proposes solutions to improve/correct performance
- Performs IT systems related tasks to provide up to date information on shipment
- Interacts with Customer Service, Product, and Global Service Centers, if required
Your profile should look like:
- Extensive knowledge of Land freight Operations
- Good administrative skills
- Results driven and attention to details
- Good knowledge of excel for reporting and invoicing
- Working for Strong International company with clear goals and objectives
- Possible further career development with global internal training plan
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services