Senior Software Engineer
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. You will encompass within development and design the whole 'value-added' chain involved in practically developing and implementing complex solutions that meet the needs of the customer. This includes the analysis of systems and requirements, and the design and build of solutions that may be off-the-shelf or through third-parties.
You are required to solve high complexity technical issues and provide Quality Assurance, Configuration, Testing, Training or Documentation services to implement the final solution.
- Present to or influence customer representatives or vendors and resolve issues
- Conduct interviews with customers to establish their requirements, presenting concepts and proposals, and providing updates on deliverables
- Act as a coordinator across projects to prevent delays or misunderstandings
- Coordinate collaboration with external service providers in terms of assembling own or third-party system components
- Customize COTS based on pre-determined parameters, and executes customizing tests
- Document work using the required standards, methods and tools
- Assist in definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/ programs
- Provide expert advice, training and technical assistance to development team, lower level service and support staff
- May lead others in developing innovative solutions to highly complex problems and contribute to employees’ professional development
- Act as technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards
- 10 years of experience in software engineering
- Hands-on experience in Java technologies and AngularJS programming
- An experienced professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused and excellent oral and written communications skills
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking, customer focus, seeking information skills, forming relationships, planning and organization skills and teamwork
- Familiar with both frontend and backend development
If you have knowledge in Java technologies and Angular JS, but not at the Senior level yet? Please do apply to this position, we could still consider you as a junior Software Engineer.
WHAT IS YOUR PLUS POINT
- Jasper knowledge is good to have
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
Smart Casual Everyday
Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.