Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Citrix Engineer)
Citrix engineer will be responsible for support of the global Citrix infrastructure, including hosted applications and desktops. Candidate will participate on various infrastructure and business as usual projects and will be responsible for the environment run support on global level. We are looking for a candidate with strong technical background knowledge, open to new challenges, seeking to learn new things and to become part of the truly global support team located in three different regions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provision and administer global Citrix infrastructure, including applications and desktops hosted on the Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop platforms
- For all products, services and systems within the area of responsibility, demonstrates, installs and commissions infrastructure servers and their routine upgrades, maintains the environment to comply with DHL ITS security standards
- Administration of server operating systems and other tightly connected infrastructure services in scope of Citrix team support in global datacenters
- Responsible for preparation and successful deployment of software to Citrix environment using the internal automation solution (training will be provided, basic or advanced scripting knowledge is advantage)
- Interprets technical or procedure manuals on behalf of non-technical users and provides routine training in normal usage of systems, products and services, providing information on the full range of capabilities
- Responsible for the creation of the technical documentation for the Citrix environment and tightly connected infrastructure services in use and supported by the Citrix team
- Provides regular support to new initiatives and projects, including design, build, TAT and UAT and post-implementation support
- Provides advice and support to other support teams and users of hosted application and desktop services
- Builds and maintains good relationship with other teams and customers of hosted services
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proficient technical knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2016 OS
- 2+ year experience of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop product family support
- Strong in software deployment, Windows software reverse engineering, debugging tools, server-based computing
- Proficient knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Aware of Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards (ITIL)
- Ability to build and maintain good relationship
- Fluent English language
- Minimum 4 years IT experience
- Minimum 2 years in similar role
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- Any experience with automating of framework-based software deployment, software packaging and application virtualization (AppV) is advantage
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
·Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
·Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
·On-going professional and technical training and certifications
·A multicultural environment in modern offices
·Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
·Smart casual everyday
·Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
·Unlimited Outpatient Medical
·Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.