Our main role as a Network Engineers is to providing consultancy, design and deployment of telecommunications services delivered by DHL ITS across the globe for the following technologies: WAN (Wide Area Network) connectivity, WAN Optimization, Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), Centralized FAX (Fax over IP), Voice over IP, Video over IP (videoconferencing, webcast).
Managing design optimization, capacity extensions and product lifecycle of LAN (Local Area Network) infrastructure in ITS Data Centers.
We are a team of people that have to ensure that networking and Telco infrastructure shared by all Business Units does not suffers any capacity issues, is up-to-date and fully supported by technology suppliers and is designed in a most optimal way.
We act as a Technical Expert in the Network Engineering team to support the DHL data center’s telecommunications infrastructure.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Providing technical consultancy for internal teams
- Participate in networking projects from a technical perspective
- Cooperation with other teams and vendors to define the best solutions within given standards
- Preparing and implementing technology changes in our Data Centers
- Configuration of network systems – especially but not limited to Cisco routers and switches
- Support the development of strategies for networking services
- Contribute to the development of architectures for complex telecom systems
- Proactively work on improvements and plans
- Mentor junior colleagues
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- WAN/ LAN technologies
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of Telecoms experience
- Professional level knowledge of networking technologies. CCNA and / or CCNP equivalent
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills with capability of fault isolation and data network recovery
- Network packet capture, interpretation and diagnosis experience
- Proven experience with at least one of the following: Riverbed WAN Optimization or Wireless technology based on Cisco platform or Cisco ISE
- Data center networking experience with Cisco equipment in a Cisco ACI or VMware NSX environment.
- Fluent English
- Communication, prioritization and organization skills
- Non shift role but must be able to work for on call support
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.