Infrastructure Engineering (Cloud)
Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new team member!
As an Infrastructure Engineer, your task is to build and configure new and existing systems with respect to infrastructure and application software standards as part of the implementation process at the Global and Regional level.
To provide technical consultancy to internal/external DHL customers to support the implementation planning for the successful deployment
Response to and resolution of issues with both the regional and global infrastructure server environment setup hosted within the ITS and region for the Operating Systems / Hardware / Infrastructure applications to ensure maximum provision of service.
The team provides Infrastructure Build, Data Center Networking and Release To Production Services.
The department is also focused on providing 3rd level support for Infrastructure incidents and problem resolution. The team also works with ITSS on Infrastructure Standards, Roadmap and Lifecycle management, develop or update Service Descriptions/Cost models and contribute to Collaborative Innovation initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for support, test, maintenance and issues resolution of ITS Private Cloud globally for infrastructure and DPDHL users.
- Provide 2nd level support of ITS Private Cloud environment
- Provide end-user operations support and troubleshooting of ITS Private Cloud environment
- TAT testing of new or updated ITS Private Cloud offerings and integrations
- Implementation of infrastructure routine tasks
- Create and update documentation for end-users
- Support end-users and internal teams for project delivery
- Cooperate on the analysis of the customer requirements of ITS Private Cloud development
- Coordinate delivery of ITS Private Cloud content with other involved teams
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3–5 years working experience operating systems Linux, Windows and Databases
- General knowledge of VMware virtual platform and cloud platform
- Experience in IT operations department
- Experience in computing environment preferable
- Sensitive to cultural differences
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays
- Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually
- Customer-centric and end-users focused
- Mustbe experienced in implementing, supporting and managing large enterprise systems is essential
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English for both written and oral
- This is a non-shift position
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
·ITIL Foundation/ Certification
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.