Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an experienced Consultant to join our team. You will provide structured analytical support on consultancy assignments/ work packages which meet the needs of the customer. Your role includes supporting analysis and decomposition of functional, technical and business requirements.
You will provide well-informed advice to ensure that it is properly understood and appropriately executed. You will analyse business processes by identifying alternative solutions, assessing feasibility, and recommending new approaches. You are required to evaluate the factors which must be addressed in the change program and establish requirements for the implementation of changes. You must have specific technical specialism to provide advice and executes specialized tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver projects successfully by defining scope, business processes, projects & schedules to ensure tasks are delivered in line with customer expectations.
- Working closely with project teams, product managers, technical and customer groups to resolve process related problems.
- Provide accurate status on deliverables to project manager (and frequently internal customers) to ensure successful recharging of project work
- Provide technical and/or process expertise and input to design, planning, and issue management
- Ensure projects and work package delivery is on time and within specified budget
- Report promptly any variances of cost and specification to the project manager
- Gather and manage business requirements, user, functional, technical and process requirements for products, services and/or software applications
- Justify project/assignment in terms of context, benefits, options, costs, ROI, risks, dependencies and commitments
- Ensure project/assignment completion in accordance with the pre-determined scope, time, budget and quality; plan, prioritise and communicate status of related tasks
- Prepare and carry out presentations/documents to clients
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
MongoDB and Informix
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Proficient in Java software development and solution design
Good knowledge in database management technologies, such as Mongo DB, Informix and Oracle
Very strong in business process modelling, business and data analysis
Strong in customer integration technologies (e.g. B2B tools and message standards, middleware, SOA concepts, data communications, visibility tools)
Ability to analyze and decompose business needs into sets of IT requirements
Solid knowledge of Test Management, Change Management, Configuration Management
Strong ability to solve problems and propose suitable, alternative solutions and interpersonal and influencing skills
Experience in supervising cross functional, multicultural teams
Strong organizational awareness and experience in managing medium scale projects/ consultancy assignments (6-12 months) with direct business impact and firm deadlines
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
On-going professional and technical training and certifications
Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
A multicultural environment in modern offices
Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
Smart casual dress code everyday
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
Runs more than 7700 servers;
Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.