Comms Editor with Marketing Skills
The role involves the implementation and distribution of content for the DHL IT Services communication channels (newsletter, intranet, events) and ensuring that stories are engaging and informative. It also involves coordinating the publication of updates for the Business stakeholders and ad hoc communication (e.g., management e-mails, announcements).
The provided material needs to be clear, credible, nice to
read and grammatically correct.
As an editor for IT Services, you need to have some IT knowledge and a strong interest to learn about IT topics.
The ideal candidate is
able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrives in a dynamic
environment while continually evaluating whether the implemented strategies are
delivering the impact needed to justify their time and effort.
- Write and edit content for our newsletters to IT Services employees + to our business customer audience
- Learn to use the newsletter tools to manage the publication and distribution process of our weekly IT Services “Bulletin” newsletter
- Develop and implement product marketing material in close collaboration with product owners
- Work closely with our multimedia specialist on video-based content (do video transcriptions), with our external designer on imagery and infographics and with our subject matter experts or leaders on deep dive content
- Support writing editorials, opinion pieces, and employee engagement content, as well as ideation and storyline development for conferences, town halls and ad hoc events
text/ articles and improve its clarity, spelling, and punctuation
University degree or equivalent qualification
Fluency in English
2-4 years of experiences with communication work in IT environment
A candidate with a portfolio of published work will be preferred
Highly proficient with MS Office, ideally O365
Excellent writing and editing skills (English is a must)
IT background/being technically capable
Able to translate highly technical topics into engaging, human-centric story-telling pieces or easy-to-understand communications that non-techies understand and see the value of
Able to see the big picture and know how to connect the dots back to our customer to add business value
Willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when it’s outside the scope of the job
Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well (e.g. used to multi-tasking)
Being open-minded about different cultures and able to reconcile them affectively
Results oriented-driven to meet deadlines while not sacrificing quality
Attention to detail, accuracy, process-oriented and organized
Ability to approach problems logically & rationally
Action oriented and self-disciplined
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.